Saturday 11 January 2014

Poll Results: Readers Wanted Ben Cousins as New Eagles Coach; Blogger Regrets Making him an Option


A Whopping 41% of blog readers, from an overwhelming large response of...erm...12, wanted Ben Cousins to be coach. I imagine they were joking. I know I was when I voted for him.

Nic Nat didn't get a look in, which will surely make his summer a time for reflection and soul searching.

On a serious note though, I did sense some sympathy/disappointment for Sumich, who continues to be overlooked as a coaching candidate. I wasn't one of them. As I referred to in this post, he was a bit of a jerk to me when I met him. Surely, that should have precluded him from the outset right?

I will shortly post a new poll, which will ask what is a satisfactory result in terms of ladder position for season 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment