Wednesday 9 March 2011

Woosha's Last Stand?

A rather interesting read over at the official site with Woosha proclaiming he would happy to walk away at the end of the season. It's good to know. I wonder if he would be happy to be a chased away by a horde of zombie dogs...with rabies?
I respect and love Worsfold as much as the next Eagles fan but I truly believe he is not part of the club's future. I hope I am wrong. I hope the under-performing youngsters like S.Selwood, Masten and Ebert transform into competent and mature players. If not, the club will have to sack it's favourite son. There is no room for sentiment when the club is at its lowest ebb in its history.  We have too much pride. We have too  too much self-respect to continue to be at best a mediocre team.
We have too much...'Non-Docker Quality' to allow ourselves to become the laughing stock of the league.


Not long now until Round 1. I can't wait.

The Misanthropic Eagle

No comments:

Post a Comment