Wednesday 16 January 2013

Off-Season Tinkerings: Now on Facebook!

Well, I've always on been on the "The" Facebook, but as a person not a page. Though I still have my profile, I thought it would be more efficient and appropriate to create a page. Hopefully, it can act as meeting point throughout the season to discuss our successes, disappointments, hopes etc. Maybe I can create a poll or two. No promises though.

Anyway, that's all I have to say today. I fully intend to post some pre-season musings soon-ish, but I perhaps should finish my reflections on last season first. It being the new year and all.

Oh, of course you can also follower on twitter. Just ignore the appalling handle.

UPDATE: If you don't want to miss a post, once liking my page hover over the "Liked" button and click on "Get Notifications". For the true believers.

No comments:

Post a Comment